Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stuff for the Mac

I'm a PC kind of guy, but I'm trying to stay aware of what's going on in the Mac world as it relates to tools useful for biblical studies. Today I defer to someone who actually knows what they are doing with a Mac. Check out this post on My Favorite Mac Software by Susan Pigott, an OT professor. She doesn't mention any Bible software, but she does describe a number of programs related to library management and word processing. Especially note the Bookpedia program she describes. I've posted quite a few times about library management stuff. I'm using Zotero mostly, but the Libra program (free, but now orphaned apparently without further plans for development) lets me easily post some of my collections. (E.g., some of my books on the parables or my music collection [the cheesy stuff is my wife's, and I haven't included my fine collection of LPs yet...])

No comments:

Post a Comment